John of War John of War

Excellent

There has been plenty of reviews for this, not much more I could say.

but the laughing at the end just makes it all worthwhile.
"what the fuck?"

haha

Hamination: Halloween Hamination: Halloween

Good

Pretty funny.... plastic sword :P. The art could be a little better but i cant say anything cause I dont have any of my work on ng to prove I know anything about flash. Keep going though!

stormoftara responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll try harder in the future. I can't go back and fix this one now because I accidently saved over it T_T

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Terrific

I have seen allthe blockhead movie/ videos and LOVE all of them, but this is by far my favorite. "THe weavil knows all" LOL priceless.

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

I LOVE THIS!!!

I don't think there is a flash submission of yours I don't like.. and I think the FF stuff is definately good enough for NG! Ooops I just spoiled the surprise XD. The exagerrated Barret thing is really funny! Keep up the good work.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best and longest NG movie I have seen so far! 10/10 5/5 two twomps up!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

This is too great

This one is one of my favs. It is amazing that this is about a year old and stil moving up in the list of tops!

JohnnyUtah responds:

i truly dont get it

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

LOL

Other than the fact i had to stare a penis for 5 minutes.... this is pretty good.

Searching for Hope intro Searching for Hope intro

I lioke it

It is pretty good. Wait is that bg music billy talent... oh nevermind i read the comments.... anyway good job.

FlamingMoose responds:

I lioke it as well.

ty 4 vote XD

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

LOL

THIS WAS SO FUNNY! Definately the best Zelda parody I have seen! Great work.

TacoTheMan RED : Part 2 TacoTheMan RED : Part 2

Short but funny

I like the vids but they are way to short :).. maybe next time you should put them together so you don't have to watch a bunch of really short ones...