Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Hey hey hey!

So I quit getting on newgrounds for a while and finally decide to see what's up on here, and realize hey my song is in a game. HELL YES! So you know, I check it out.

Gotta say I like the style, it's oldschool, has zombies, and a crowbar, what's not to love?

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Epic!

Loved the original! I miss being able to catapult people though, now they just explode when you try. :/

Still amazing! Lost one point for being able to use someones head as a support for a balance beam. lol

Transmigration Transmigration

GREAT!!!

Great game based around a great song! I love the details put into this, the volcanoes erupting in sync with the song. Everything fits! Well done!!!

Pizza Shack Deluxe Pizza Shack Deluxe

Simple but Addicting

It is a great game... although its very boring when you first start out, but once it picks up, it is a lot of fun. I would like to see more of these!

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

GREAT

This is probably the most helpfull tut on the net. Great work!!!

13 v1.1 13 v1.1

WTF???

this game is rediculus... but somehow fun at the same time????

FLASH Solitaire FLASH Solitaire

Its alright

Way too much like the windows version... with a few small tweaks. Still solitare and can still be addicting even though it will never be for me...

Nodes Nodes

Love It!!!

Great game very unique.. just short.. can't wait for nodes 2!

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Great Idea Needs Some Imrovements Though

Great.... I love the Idea of compiling all the NG music. One complaint though you should be able to choose the genre you want to listen to.

Autopsy Autopsy

Pretty Good

Pretty good game. Short but good. You scared the crap out of me!