Starry Sky Starry Sky

I totally hear the "feel good" vibes that Netsky or any Monstercat song would have. It's just missing the hard hitting elements to make it either one of those and I appreciate it more for that.

Regardless this song speaks to you in it's own language. Full of emotion while having some dissonance to it, which makes it it's own.. and after reading the back story, makes me feel like that has projected from your own personality. This just makes it all the more beautiful.

Am I over-analyzing? Maybe, but that's just me being me.

On a side note, if you ever need a random ear that won't judge you for what you have to say, PM me. Sometimes the best person to talk to is a complete stranger. :)

I wish you luck and happiness!

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah you got the concept. Pretty much it's smooth without the dubstep and all the drops. It's simple but like I said only had a little bit of time to compose something. Thank you for your kind thoughts!

+Scales+ +Scales+

Been a while! Thought I'd check in on ya! Still killing it I see!

gray1 responds:

holly shit. dude. yeah its even worse man im working on an album for sure now.
thanks for checkin up on me man. thats ironic i was just thinking about your old remixes

Angelic-Evolve-Relapse(DEMO) Angelic-Evolve-Relapse(DEMO)

I totally forgot about this! So catchy, and that ending is trippy. lol You need to get back into this so we can collab again!

-= With the Wild (RMX) =- -= With the Wild (RMX) =-

I really like this song, and it's structured very well. All the instruments fit together well, but I can't bring myself to give it a 5. It may just be the instrument your using for the drop, but it just seems out of key from the rest of the song. :p
Overall it's a really great piece, that just bothers me, that's all. lol

Hope to see something else of yours up on the top of the list. :)

TheBiocide responds:

Fair enough, dude! Everyone's got opinions :)

Thanks for the feedback! Hope to hear more from you in the future - hopefully, with a 5 star review as well ;)

Yagger Yagger

Dude.

I noticed you reviewed on of my songs and I forgot to check out your stuff like I usually would.
BUT!
I love this, the pitch bends are awesome, and I like how this uses poly-rhythms to the max. and when it picks up it does it in a really obnoxiously great way.
Good job dude, keep it up. :)

Buttersnips (Quick Cover) Buttersnips (Quick Cover)

AHHHHHH! <3

I love Periphery and this is hard to play, I know from experience. But, you nailed it. Glad to see someone who appreciates Bulbs insane writing style. lol

Nutronic - Run Away (xKor Nutronic - Run Away (xKor

I've always been a fan of yours but this really shows what dubstep is about. Not being heavy, but powerful. I really love this. The vocals are a tad loud sometimes, but they sound so good that it really doesn't take from the sound at all.

The Most Inspiring Song Ever The Most Inspiring Song Ever

LOL!

I saw this in the "Users Who Enjoyed This Also Enjoyed" Box and was like wow, that is conceited. Until I listened and this makes me laught the full duration, but seriously, this is awesome. hahah

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Energy! :) Love it, ish you would submit like you did way back in the day. :p

0:45 MEGAMAN! :p

ParagonX9 - Defection ParagonX9 - Defection

Amazing.

Still to this day this is still amazing. This is kind of one of those classics that really helped define newground. Anyone who has been here for a while should know this. :)

Seriously awesome. :)