John of War John of War

Excellent

There has been plenty of reviews for this, not much more I could say.

but the laughing at the end just makes it all worthwhile.
"what the fuck?"

haha

Hamination: Halloween Hamination: Halloween

Good

Pretty funny.... plastic sword :P. The art could be a little better but i cant say anything cause I dont have any of my work on ng to prove I know anything about flash. Keep going though!

stormoftara responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll try harder in the future. I can't go back and fix this one now because I accidently saved over it T_T

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Terrific

I have seen allthe blockhead movie/ videos and LOVE all of them, but this is by far my favorite. "THe weavil knows all" LOL priceless.

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Hey hey hey!

So I quit getting on newgrounds for a while and finally decide to see what's up on here, and realize hey my song is in a game. HELL YES! So you know, I check it out.

Gotta say I like the style, it's oldschool, has zombies, and a crowbar, what's not to love?

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Epic!

Loved the original! I miss being able to catapult people though, now they just explode when you try. :/

Still amazing! Lost one point for being able to use someones head as a support for a balance beam. lol

Transmigration Transmigration

GREAT!!!

Great game based around a great song! I love the details put into this, the volcanoes erupting in sync with the song. Everything fits! Well done!!!

Angelic-Evolve-Relapse(DEMO) Angelic-Evolve-Relapse(DEMO)

I totally forgot about this! So catchy, and that ending is trippy. lol You need to get back into this so we can collab again!

-= With the Wild (RMX) =- -= With the Wild (RMX) =-

I really like this song, and it's structured very well. All the instruments fit together well, but I can't bring myself to give it a 5. It may just be the instrument your using for the drop, but it just seems out of key from the rest of the song. :p
Overall it's a really great piece, that just bothers me, that's all. lol

Hope to see something else of yours up on the top of the list. :)

TheBiocide responds:

Fair enough, dude! Everyone's got opinions :)

Thanks for the feedback! Hope to hear more from you in the future - hopefully, with a 5 star review as well ;)

Yagger Yagger

Dude.

I noticed you reviewed on of my songs and I forgot to check out your stuff like I usually would.
BUT!
I love this, the pitch bends are awesome, and I like how this uses poly-rhythms to the max. and when it picks up it does it in a really obnoxiously great way.
Good job dude, keep it up. :)